Immigration Law

K & T Legal offers assistance to clients interested in migrating to Australia through the many visa streams available. Procedures for choosing the right visa and assessing eligibility can be complex and should be done correctly the first time. The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection offers a number of visa subclasses for overseas nationals wishing to migrate to Australia.

Our team of lawyers at K & T Legal have assisted many individuals/family and businesses with advice and preparing applications to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in relations to the following visa subclasses:

  • Bridging Visas
  • Carer Visas
  • De facto/Spouse Partner Visas (SC 820/801 and SC 309/100 Visas)
  • Electronic Travel Authority/eVisitor (SC 601 and SC 651 Visas)
  • Family Visas (including Child, Parent and Remaining Relative)
  • Investor Visas (Business Owner/Investor Visa)
  • Permanent Business Visas (SC 186 visa)
  • Permanent Resident Visas
  • Refugee/Protection Visa
  • Resident Return Visas
  • Short Stay Business Visa (SC 400 Visa)
  • Skilled Migration Visas
  • Sponsorship Visas
  • Student Visas
  • Temporary Business Visas (SC 457 Visa)
  • Temporary Visas
  • Tourist/Visitor Visas (SC 600 Visas)
  • Visa Cancellations/Refusals
  • Work and Holiday Visas (SC 462 Visas)
  • Working Holiday Visas (SC 417 Visas)

For further information regarding this area of practice, please contact our office to speak to one of our professional and friendly lawyers.

To view the Professional Standards & Obligations: Code of Conduct, please click here